Sunday, May 20, 2007

Proof, BBQs, & Contacts, oh my!

As further proof that little eight-pound six-ounce baby jesus loves my final paper, the 400th episode of The Simpsons was based around the ramifications of an FCC over-reaction to an indecency complaint. Unlike the last eight years or so of The Simpsons, the 400th episode was actually kind of funny.

If any of you are so inclined to make it down to Menlo Park this next Saturday, Maggie and I are having a BBQ. Here's the info

Location: 445 Encinal Ave, Apt. N, Menlo Park, CA
View Map
When: Saturday, May 26, 6:30pm
Phone: 650-324-2953

Mat's Graduating!

Join us for a celebratory BBQ before Mat heads to LA!

6:30-whenever!

We'll have the hamburgers, hot dogs and some side dishes. It would be rad if you can bring beer (or other beverage of your choice), a side dish, or dessert.

If you're intrested in dropping by just let me know so we can make sure we have enough grub for everyone.


Lastly, if you guys are in L.A. in the future drop me a line. My permanent phone number is 917-940-2348 and matthewpatrick@gmail.com is the best way to get a hold of me.

It's been swell, y'all.
Matthew

No comments: